Browser does not support script.


Visa and Immigration

Information about applying for your Student Route Visa (Entry Clearance) and arrival in the UK.

Group of international students walking through campus

As an international student you may need a visa to study in the UK.

The visa you need will depend on whether you’re applying from inside or outside the UK. How long you can stay depends on the length of your course and what study you’ve already completed in the UK. 

You can find out what type of visa you need using the government's visa check website.

Please select the campus where you will be studying below to find out what you need to do to apply for your Student route visa.

York campus

How to apply for a visa if you are studying at our York campus.

York campus visa applications

London campus

How to apply for a visa if you are studying at our London campus.

London campus visa applications

Useful information about your visa

Students working in a cafe

Working in the UK

Information about student eligibility to work on a Student or Tier 4 Visa, restrictions on the type of work, and how to look for work.

Person with a backpack stood in the airport

Travelling outside the UK on a Student Visa

How to travel outside of the UK and whether it affects your existing Student visa.

Student asking questions at one of our Open Days

Frequently asked questions (FAQs)

Read our frequently asked questions to see if you can find the answers you need.

International student walking through campus with a family member

Family life in the UK

Information about family visits and who is eligible through your student visa.

Information for EU/EEA Nationals

Important information about student visas and travel for EU/EEA Nationals.

Cookie Settings